Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Uh...Yeah...

Ok, so today was apparently one of those 'special' days. You know, like 'Backwards Day', or 'Stupid Hat Day', only more along the lines of ' Unleash Your Fury On The Unsuspecting Day'! And nobody told me about it :( ...

I work at a funeral home, in a S M ALL town....when a body isn't in the chapel or other stateroom yet, we put the register book up on the front counter, aka; my desk, and it usually isn't printed until the day before the service. The reason for that is we don't always have all the info yet.

First thing this morning, a lady comes in to sign the book and starts flipping through the pages and literally screams in my face that there's no darn (my word) name & she is NOT signing it and then she storms out. Her face was purple, she was so mad! She was still yelling at me (herself, lol) walking down the sidewalk. I was like "what just happened??"

And then...another elderly lady and her husband come in & go into a stateroom where we have a photo display and some flowers (it's cremation, so there's no casket) and then when she comes out she says "you need to turn on the lights in there! Can't see nothin'!" Then her husband says "no, it's just because it's bright outside." And she lights into him, lol, saying "No, it's not! They need some darn (my word) lights!" What the heck??...the lights ARE on...

No comments:

Post a Comment