Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Movie Line of the Day

Hubby and I talk to each other in movie lines all the time.
One of my alltime favorite lines is from the Steve Martin / Darryl Hannah movie Roxanne.
"Earn more sessions by sleeving"
Roxanne has just found out that C.D. is the one who has been writing her the letters and they are in an argument. He is outside of her house & yells "One more second and I'm leaving" She opens the door and asks him what he said, so he tells her. He then asks her what she thought he said and she replies "earn more sessions by sleeving"...
There are some great moments in the movie and other good lines, but that one is my favorite :)
Actually that particular line is how Bobby & I knew we were meant - he said it to me when we were just getting to know each other. He said something to me that I didn't quite catch and when I said what? he quoted that line & I started laughing so hard I thought I would pee my pants. He was surprised I knew what it meant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment