Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF

I am SO glad it's Friday! This week seemed to just draaaag! Ya know?? We had a lot of hot steamy rain this week, and it has left things damp and sticky. It has just zapped what little energy I was getting back after the cold. But today the temps were in the low 80's and there was a nice little breeze. After supper tonight, we took the boys down to bobby's parents house and went for a motorcycle ride. Just a little cruise for about an hour or so - we went through the park & out by the lake and around town a little bit. It was really nice weather for being outdoors. We came back home & the boys were playing badminton out front of Grandparents house. They live 3 houses down from us. It makes it nice sometimes...but we try not to have them watch them too much. It's just not a good idea. The boys much prefer going to my dad's anyway, but we don't over do that either in order to keep things sort of balanced. It's a juggling act sometimes to keep things on an even keel, but I do my best and I try to remember that Jesus is the only one whose opinion of me matters :)
So we had a nice ride & then we came home & fixed popcorn & watched Spongebob, hehehe
Tomorrow will be a busy day - cleaning house & then we're going to put sealer on the back deck. Maybe another ride?? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment