Saturday, July 25, 2009

OMGosh!

I saw the funniest movie! OMGosh! If you haven't seen Confessions of a Shopaholic, you MUST! Hugh Dancy is, well, perfect, of course, and Isla Fisher is great. I don't know that I've ever seen her in anything before, but it was a great cast. It was sooo funny. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it, so I won't tell, but you fashionistas out there will love it!! hehehe

I'm not a fashionista by any stretch, but I have my own thing, just like everybody. For me it's electronic gadgety type things, computers, things that have buttons and can be programmed and personalized... If I can personalize it - it's MINE!!! lol

The other thing I identified with is the inability to get rid of stuff. I have such a hard time with that. I can't get rid of anything! I think I may have gotten that from my mom, even though her house was never cluttered or anything. We swapped stuff back & forth a lot. I found evidence of our swapping while going through her clothes & personal things, lol, and it brought back some sweet memories.

The other movie I watched this weekend is an old favorite - Gone In 60 Seconds (Nicholas Cage). I like Nick, Giovanni Ribisi, and I will admit that I like Angelina Jolie. She was awesome as Lara Croft! Gone in 60 Seconds is so much fun - great cast & awesome cars. I love cars - particularly the classics. My very fave is a '57 Chevy Bel Aire, black of course, but I am also a Camaro girl. A 66 Camaro will turn my head, especially if it sounds sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment