Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ugh!

I hate being sick :(
Sully is doing a little better, but his throat still hurts. We went to the doctor yesterday & they did a throat swab on him to see if he has strep - that was fun! I'm being facetious here, because it was anything but fun. As it turns out, he doesn't have strep - just a nasty cold virus...which we all now have. If he is feeling anything like I'm feeling, well, he is miserable! I am now at the severe congestion stage: my head hurts, my sinuses hurt, my eyebrows hurt! I can't breathe, I can't taste anything...ugh! Tucker is the only one of us who feels fine, except for his cough. At least he has energy! He's up & running and he's wearing me out just watching him...ahhh - this too shall pass...

There is a mini tag sale going on today at Escape from Reality, so I'm trying to get tags done. I limited mine to 5 only because I don't think I can sit here long enough to do 80 tags. I still have about 30 tags to do from the WWO (Who Wants One?) on Wednesday. They might have to wait just a bit longer...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry I didn't know how sick you all were Shimmer. You are on my immediate prayer list... God fix'em up really quick please!!!

    ReplyDelete