Friday, July 10, 2009

A Day Off

Yesterday I took the day off. Bobby has every Thursday off and so this week we planned for me to take it off to spend the day together. We took a mini road trip on the motorcycle. We went to a motorcycle shop in another town to look at the goodies, and we stopped at a Chilli's for lunch. We took a lot of back roads that went by ponds and lakes. It must have been the day to take off, because there were a lot more people out and about than I would have expected. By the time we got back home, it was getting really hot so it felt good to get inside and collapse in the cool air.
Next time I'll bring the camera, but this time I didn't have any place to put it.

Today I am off again, but because of a sick kiddo. Tucker came home last week from church camp with a cold & we all got it. None of us except Sully got a fever with it, though, so I'm a little concerned. I think everybody is right now with Swine Flu becoming a pandemic. I wouldn't even think twice about it, possibly, but there have been some cases in a couple of counties near us. So, we have a doctor appointment today...*sigh* I hate it when my kids are sick :(

No comments:

Post a Comment