Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday, Monday

Ok, so today is Monday. Is it Friday yet?? hehehe I'm just a little tired today, got a little bit of a headache. There was a death yesterday so I was busy today. The funeral will be on Wednesday morning, so I have a very busy couple of days ahead.

Today was the 40th anniversary of the Moon walk! I can barely remember it - isn't that scary?? Of course I was only 4, but I can remember watching it on TV. I didn't really understand what it was all about - I really just wanted to go play, lol. Mom & dad and my brother Robin, and my Aunt Marie and Uncle George were there too, I think - they were all glued to the TV, watching. I did watch for awhile, but finally went outside & climbed in the grapefruit trees (tried to) - something I wasn't allowed to do, but nobody was watching...lol. I guess a lot of people think it wasn't real - that it was a hoax. I certainly don't agree with everything that our government does, but I'm pretty sure the moon walk wasn't fake. That seems to be just a bit too paranoid. And ya know what? Even if it was faked - what difference does it make now?? Notalotta :)


No comments:

Post a Comment