Monday, July 6, 2009

Getting Started

I've tried blogging before...didn't work out too well. I discovered that you need to log in & write stuff down once in a while, he he.
Anyway, here's to a fresh start:
This blog is named what it is because it turns out that the half a dozen really cool names I came up with, somebody else came up with them already. And, since I live in Kansas and the dust here is on my mind - a lot...there ya go.
I'm from California originally. I moved here in 95, got re-married here, and had two more boys here. I'm married to an awesome guy, and he works in law enforcement. My oldest son is 25, my middle son is going to be 9 in August, and my baby just turned 5 in March. He will be starting kindergarten this fall - I'm not sure anyone is ready for that! He's a pistol!
I intend to post my observations about life in this little Kansas town, and also things I make. I'm getting into designing my own digital scrapbook items, so I may post some of those things from time to time, depending on how they turn out, he he!
I am not particularly obsessed with proper grammar and whatnot - that fact may become quite obvious from time to time - just a fair warning, he he!
Ok, so I've listed just a few of my favorite blogs over there on the right, so be sure and take a look. One of my absolute faves is Elegant Wordart by Bethany! Her stuff is awesome, but I really love to just read about her family!
Ok, well, I guess that's it for now...Oh, The scrap kit I used to create this layout is called Ireland Fields by Nicole Young at Digital Scrapbook place Her work is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment