Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend's Over :(

The weekend sure went fast! We mostly worked around the house this weekend. Bobby worked on the storage shed attached to the carport out back & I worked on the family room & living room. Saturday morning Bobby went & picked up the motorcycle - it was having an o-ring replaced because the fill cap for the oil was leaking. We went for a ride in the afternoon & it was fabulous!! Perfect weather! Rode through the park & stopped for a little bit - I was surprised there weren't more people out on such a day. It was the same out at the lake. Our ride got cut a little short, though because Bobby started to get a migraine, so we had to go home, but it was still fun!

Watched some movies this weekend - nothing new, but still good. Pink Panther 2 - we'd only seen it once quite a while back, so it was like new, hehehe - another favorite of mine; 50 First Dates, and True Lies. True Lies was on TNT tonight, and since they ran it back to back, it's on again right now. That is one of my favorite Arnold movies, and Jamie Lee Curtis is sooo good in it, lol. And actually, Tom Arnold is great too. One of my favorite scenes is where he (Arnold) has just been given truth serum and Jamie Lee asks him if he's ever killed anybody and he says "Yes, but they were all bad." Men In black and MIBII were on Saturday night & so the boys watched, of course. They love those movies, lol, and I like them too.

I got bit by a spider or something last night on my upper thigh. At first I thought it was a mosquito bite because it itched, but by this afternoon it was hurting when I would try to scratch it, so I went & looked at it and it was red and swollen and had a little black dot in the center. I'm keeping an eye on it - so far it hasn't changed, which I'm taking as a good sign.

Tucker's birthday is tomorrow - 9 years old! Hard to believe... He's wanting a cell phone really bad, lol, but I told him he can't have one until he's 10. I may relent, though, and get him one for Christmas. It'll be a pay as you go kind, of course, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment