Monday, August 10, 2009

Super Slow-Mo

You ever have one of those days where everything seems to be in super slow-mo?? That was what my day was like - the day just draaaagged by. My computer was slow, Farm Town was (is!) slow, slow people driving today...lol

Bobby did a bunch of research on lizards today & has found the kind to get. It's called a Bearded Dragon and according to the Pet University website and Animal World website, it is the top choice for a pet lizard. They like attention, they are fun to interact with, as well as to observe, and relatively easy to care for. Sounds fun!

I'm really tired, so I 'm cutting this short, but I just wanted to say thank you for all the concerned emails about the 'bite' I had last week and for the sweet words of comfort for Tucker. I really appreciate it :) So, I'm re-setting the mouse trap - wish me luck with that, as I'm not good at it - and going to bed. Hugz all around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment