Thursday, August 20, 2009

Furniture Movers

So what do you think?? Looks better, yeah? lol It was bugging me, so I had to re-do it.

Sully is really enjoying school. He proudly showed me each of his papers he brought home today and just glowed as I made over them. I was a little concerned about him because he is so attached to Tucker, but he seems to be doing really well. I'm anxious for Back To School night so I can get an update from his teacher.

Bobby was off today and so he puttered around the house & did some stuff. Not the stuff I would like to see him do, of course, hehehe, but that's how it goes. When I got home he had supper ready and he had re-arranged the living room. He has this thing about re-arranging our furniture - he gets it from his mom, although not as bad. But, that could be because he knows it drives me crazy how often his mom does it. She does it as often as twice a month. I'm sorry, my furniture is just too big do that with, and, I flat wouldn't allow it, even if it was easy to move around willy-nilly.

He really is a great guy, and he does a lot around the house. He fixes supper a lot since he gets home before I do and is home more. He helps with the dishes, and house cleaning, as well as the usual 'guy' things like mowing and anything involving power tools, hehehe. However, when it comes to the computers or anything else electronic in the house, that is my field. I also fix toys and rig forts out of bedsheets, and play video games. I am McGyver at my house - my kids think I can fix anything with duct tape and elastic hairbands. And oddly enough, usually I can, lol. But sometimes it takes Gorilla Glue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment