Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Farming

I knew I shouldn't have done it. I kept saying no. My friends kept inviting me, but still I resisted. They gave me all kinds of gifts....Then, today, I gave in - I now have a farm in Farm Town on Facebook. I know what will happen next - I'll become so involved in it that I'll have to drag my laptop around with me everywhere I go and I'll no doubt start having dreams about plowing, planting & harvesting. OMGosh! When will I have enough coins to start buying buildings & fences & paths?? It's gonna get ugly...Bobby won't be able to live with me...wait! Maybe I should get him hooked up with Facebook & and get him to farm too! Then, he'll be so obsessed with it too, that he won't care! Sounds like a plan to me! hehehe...

All kinds of exciting things happening today...ok, so really just two things, lol. One of Tucker's friend's gave him a baby lizard for his birthday. I didn't have the heart to tell him no, so we now have a lizard to take care of. She's a pretty little thing - all blue & purple. I have no idea if she really is a 'she' or not - Brian (Tucker's friend) says she is, so I guess so, lol. He has been a mother hen to her all evening - finding little bugs for her to eat, checking on her constantly. We wouldn't let him put her container in his bed, though. You gotta draw the line somewhere, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment