Sunday, August 16, 2009

Locks of Love

So I did it. I got my hair cut. Straight, it just touches my shoulders. She cut 12 inches off, so we donated it to Locks of Love. It was really great to be able to do something for someone else in that way. It's a wonderful program, and if you have the opportunity, you should do it. The minimum is 10 inches, and most places will give you your haircut free if you donate, I am told. Check it out ;)

It feels better and no more headaches or neck strain from the weight of it. It was very strange washing it this morning in the shower though, hehehe. My hair is pretty wavy and normally curls pretty easy when scrunched, but right now it's in shock, like it doesn't know what to do.

Big day tomorrow - School starts, and my baby starts Kindergarten. I have to remember to have the camera out & ready. First day of school is a big photo opp, lol.

I have been struggling with my desktop pc all day. It's trying to install updates and gets all the way to the 3rd of 3 stages and then stays at 0%. *sigh* I'm going to have to do some kind of stupid process of changing settings, turning things off or on, jump up, turn around, do the hokey-pokey....crud!!

Today was a busy day with church & trying to get ready for school, and now it's way too late, so I'm gonna get my laundry in the dryer & get myself to bed. I haven't even checked on my farm since this afternoon!! OMGosh!! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment