Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sick and Tired

I'm sick and tired...literally. I've got a cold or sinus infection or something and my butt is getting kicked - again! My dad has been sick too. I was afraid it was swine flu because of the fever he had, but the doctor said he had a severe sinus infection. He gave him a steroid shot and put him on an antibiotic. I considered taking him to the ER afterwards, because he was so weak & out of it, but by the time I checked on him again at 5:00 he was doing MUCH better. That is the power of prayer. I had my church praying and my online family praying, and the Lord heard.

So, since Wednesday I have been working and taking care of Dad, and coming down with this current crud - I'm worn out. Zero energy...

Today I had but one small project I wanted to complete and that was to clear the school papers, junk mail, and Lego pieces off of the kitchen table. I did accomplish that chore, then I finished loading the dishwasher, turned it on, and promptly collapsed in my chair. That little bit of work completely wiped me out.

We watched a movie and I think I slept through parts of it, so I'll have to watch it again. The movie was the last Mummy movie - right now I can't even remember it's name, lol. It's the one that has Jet Li in it and is missing Rachel Weisz and Oded Fehr. It was pretty good, what I remember seeing of it, but you could feel the loss of Rachel & Oded. I hate it when they make sequels and change a main player - it's just not the same.

All this typing has exhausted me...I'm going to bed, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment