Thursday, September 24, 2009

Premier Week

Wow! What a week! All my fave shows season premiers were on this week, plus that new show Flash Forward. I am still highly upset that Life (NBC) and Eleventh Hour (CBS) didn't get renewed, but at least The Mentalist is back :)

Two things I noticed about all the CSI premiers were a; those Matrix-ish slow mo 3D effects, and b; they started off with the end events first and worked backwards. NCIS didn't have the 3D slow mo effects, but it did do the beginning just slightly before the end thing. I'm not complaining - they were all very good and I'm totally happy to have them back on :)

Tomorrow is Friday and I'm SO ready! I am seriously going to work on my computer room this weekend! It's become a catch-all. And not just my stuff, either! Although my wonderful, darling husband claims that he is not the piler in this family, he most certainly does his share of it. I have the boys' old changing table in there and use it for a place to hold my craft stuff. Currently it is completely hidden by gunbelts, jackets, and other crime fighting equipment. So, while he is away on his motorcycle trip with the guys Saturday, I will be re-piling his stuff elsewhere.
You know I love you, Baby...mmmuah!

No comments:

Post a Comment