Thursday, September 10, 2009

Move Over Ken

Did you notice? I changed my layout - again. I know, I know...but it's so much fun! And isn't this such a cute kit?? I'll be changing it again as we get closer to October, hehe.

I love Fall! The colors, the woody, earthy scents on crisp air. I love the smell of woodsmoke and cinnamon candles. And, my favorite shows finally stop showing re-runs. Ahhh...Fall is bliss, lol!

Soon, it will be cool enough in the evenings to light a fire in the fireplace! Yay!!! We have a nice insert with a heavy glass door that serves to heat our house pretty well, so even though I love the smell of woodsmoke, I like the fact that my clothes and hair don't smell, hehehe!

Ok, it's Sully-Time: this evening after seeing a Barbie commercial on TV, Sully comes into the kitchen & asks me if he can have some Barbie's for his GI Joe's ... huh?? ... I'm almost afraid to ask, lol, but I am compelled. His answer: "I want them for wives for my army men." Should I be concerned?? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment