Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fabulous & Super Exciting

I watched Disturbia this weekend and it seriously freaked me out! OMGosh! It was very good - very freaky, though. Had me at the edge of my seat, that's for sure! That whole thing with his friend in the closet was awful! I would have beat the snot out of him for that, LOL!

Tucker is sick again - fever, cough, sniffly nose - chest congestion is pretty heavy. Ugh! He stayed home from school today & church yesterday. Fever seems to be gone now - still congested cough, though. I think he'll be ok to go to school tomorrow.

Bobby went on his motorcycle trip Saturday & had a good time. I didn't get everything done I wanted to, but I did go to Wal Mart to get 3 little Coradory or Corydora fish, lmbo. Don't remember the exact name of them, but they are like little catfish and they help keep the tank clean :)

So that was my weekend, hehe! Fabulous & super exciting, right?? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment