Friday, September 18, 2009

Playing Hooky

I played hooky yesterday hehe! Bobby came by on the bike around noon and whisked me away for an afternoon ride! It was great to spend the afternoon together just us :) We rode all over the county - stopped a couple of times so I could get the feeling back in my butt, lol. It's a lot better though since we got the Mustang seat. The old seat had my backside sore in about 20 minutes, lol. Now we just need a sissy bar on the back!! Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me - again. Although, I didn't know I would need it when I went to work that morning.

Today was uneventful at work - things are really slow & we need some business! On the other hand, this slow period has allowed me to get caught up on everything. So, my project for next week is to re-vamp the website. Complete new look, colors, layout - everything! After that? I guess I'll be cleaning and re-organizing, lol.

Tonight we watched Young Frankenstein - what an awesome movie! Such a great cast, and some really good lines. "Put ze candle back!" lol, and then there's the gag with the horses going berserk when they hear 'Frau Blucher'. The myth is that blucher is German for glue, but actually it isn't. The gag is more about old horror movies using lightning and organ music to identify the villain when he appears on camera. And of course, using it often just makes it funnier.

Tomorrow is Saturday, so we'll be cleaning around here in the morning. Hopefully I can get my boys in gear and we can be done before noon, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment