Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall-ish

...and so I changed the layout for November - the theme being Thankfulness this month in preparation for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.  I'm presently working on a little freebie thing to post over on my designs blog to do Thanksgiving tags with or to do a scrap page with a couple of papers a frame & some doodads to dress it up with - and some wordart :)

Jason Aldean performed in our dusty little town Saturday night. It was held at the fairgrounds, which are about 2 block from our house, so it was a little noisy, hee hee.  Bobby worked backstage security, so he had lot's of fun stories about the drunks trying to get backstage, lol.

This weather has been so weird!  Cold, then warm then cold again...
My tree in the front yard the day before Halloween:


and here it is the next day, Halloween:

 
practically all the leaves gone in a day, lol.

And the last few days it's been in  the 70's, so oddly enough I have wildflowers blooming in my front yard also, lol:

and since I'm posting pictures, lol, here are some of my boys at Halloween:


Sully was a pirate - Dread Pirate Sullivan, lol, and Tucker was a Wild Hog; Woody is who he says he was, but I thought he looked more like Doug, lmbo!
Ok, well, I'm watching The Italian Job (2003) so I'm gonna get back to it :)  Awesome movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment